- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
Corp Marketing Manager:
Focused and detailed individual responsible for assisting in the overall strategy, writing of corp marketing brand materials。 Ability to manage current product lines and brands. Emphasis on consumer engagement. Marketing data analyst to provide consumer mapping and insight. Manage projects from concept to completion, working closely with a cross functional team.
Reports directly to Marketing Director, and works closely with Global marketing and sales team.
- Business Strategy: Maintain a thorough understanding of the category, competitive landscape, company process, corporate goals and strategic initiatives
- Product Development: Contribute consumer insights / trends / content to ensure MentorX constant innovation within the category. Work closely with Sales Development team to bring initiatives to life.
- Consumer Engagement: Ownership of Campus events Provide solutions for our consumer’s needs.
- Marketing: Establish creative direction for Mentorx brand and marketing collateral. Set Marketing Communication initiatives for product line launches to include social, PR and digital support.
- Collaborate with Forecasting data.
- ROI: Collaborate with Finance to determine ROI success by program.
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, as individual must be able to person each duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BA or BS from an accredited institution
- Experience (3-5 years) in Marketing, PR ,Branding and Product Development
- Experience in social media management and digital marketing
- Strong organizational and management skills (internal and 3rd party)
- Ability to manage all aspects of business; manage projects from concept to completion
- Thoroughly understand the business and business flow
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Team player with a passion for growth and success
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)