- Identity And Access Management
This position is responsible for monitoring, auditing and supporting all aspects IT security and ensuring that IT compliance is being met for SOX, PCI, HIPAA and GDPR.
1. Provide and collect evidence to auditors for SOX audits, working with IT, Finance, HR, and other departments as needed to resolve deficiencies.
2. Assist with annual PCI assessments and the preparation of evidence and SAQ’s for signature.
3. Participate in Incident Response activities.
4. Assist in maintaining the GDPR data protection matrix.
5. Audit and maintain security solutions that protect on-premises and cloud systems from undesired behavior.
6. Coordinate security training and awareness programs, changes to training content, scheduling training sessions, and reporting training metrics to management.
7. Provide and collect evidence for cybersecurity audits.
8. Assist with data loss prevention, vulnerability scanning, and other security investigations as needed.
9. Travelling internationally when required for audits and training.
10. Monitor effectiveness of security systems and anti-virus systems, and report issues to management.
11. Develop, implement and maintain documentation.
12. Obtain continued education and training regarding security and compliance initiatives.
13. Collaborate with subject matter experts at Cooper Companies and its subsidiaries, partnering for a higher level of security awareness for the entire corporation.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
2. 4+ years of working with all aspects of security and compliance, which include:
a. Anti-virus, anti-malware, and endpoint protection systems
b. Firewalls and IDS systems
c. Penetration testing
3. Any working knowledge in these areas is a plus:
a. SOX audits
e. IT Governance and Risk Management
4. Strong technical background in different disciplines of IT.
5. Working knowledge of Office365 suite of products, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
6. Experience in managing cloud security and IAM a plus.
7. Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communication skills.
8. Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran