Must Have Skills:
- Experience with messaging and stream processing on Kafka
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with setting up and configuration of Kafka brokers
- Direct hands-on, professional experience in Kafka
- Experience with clustering and high availability configurations
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Kafka Connector, Zookeeper, schema registry, etc.
- Preferable experience with Confluent version of Kafka and related components
- Setting up monitoring and Management for Kafka
- Good understanding and working experience with Linux shell, debugging performance issues etc.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Build new highly available TIBCO domains and Kafka Infrastructure
- Experienced TIBCO Administrator is responsible for deployments, configurations, and performance tuning.
- Building CI/CD pipelines for Tibco and Kafka in such a way there is zero downtime (blue-green deployment)
- Accountable and responsible for building and managing Apache Kafka messaging infrastructure.
- Work closely with engineers, developers, and architects to build the right Kafka infrastructure that meets performance, availability, and security requirements.
- Conduct performance testing and failover testing to measure and improve the platform KPIs.
- Lead and execute platform upgrades and patching projects.
- Creating EMS servers in FT and LB.
- Strong knowledge of scripting using Shell Scripts, Python, etc.
- Experience with Configuration management tools (preferred Ansible or similar)
- Working experience on Security, firewalls, certificate management, OpenSSL, MultiDNS, and 2-way SSL.
- Good knowledge of Network concepts and F5 Load Balancers.
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Must be capable of working independently.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: