The claims payment analyst is responsible for the overall handling (reviewing, approving, and denying) of claims submitted by our customers. Claims are received through a variety of sources (i.e. system, reports, manual reviews, fax, email, etc.).
Hours M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review claims received in the claims fax/email box.
- If all policy guidelines are met, the Claims Analyst is responsible for paying the claim to the customer.
- If claim fails to meet Axiom policy, the Payment Analyst will send the information to a Mechanical Claims Analyst to follow up with the customer. * Set up check payment for claims that require manual payment.
- Assist the Axiom Claims department with payment questions.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework desired.
- 1-3 years automotive claims experience desired.
- Previous Warranty claims program knowledge is desired.
- Basic mechanical automotive background required.
- Excellent time management skills/organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Displays professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers and coworkers.
Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour