Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the management of client relationship and contract delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, customer satisfaction management, contract commitments delivered within cost targets, overall profit and revenue growth.
- The purpose will vary according to the type of role:
- SBU - Oversees and manages the operations of a business unit(s) with overall responsibility for the account (i.e. service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities).
- Operations - Plans, manages, and controls the day-to day activities of a team that provides operational support for a business unit or group in a non-manufacturing environment.
- Account Management - Partners with client(s) to provide product/service solutions, problem resolution and to develop new business
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of organizational strategies
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges/ regulatory issues
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities
- May include international accountability; and may include some global accountability
- The main responsibilities will vary according to the type of role:
- Acts as the principal client contact, managing the relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Directs and manages the daily operations of one or more SBU’s
- Has profit and loss responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
- Develops budget estimates and manages project/contract to meet revenue and cost projections
- Determines resource allocation levels to meet project/contract commitments
- Reviews and resolves issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and client objectives
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
- Develops systems and services that support Conduent Services and business unit needs; provides leadership and focus in area of expertise.
- Responsible for achieving measurable results on time and on budget.
- Develop and subsequently implement new projects, policies and procedures for the department(s) to meet specific goals.
- Formulates and implements procedures on operational processes; ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Prepares related reports and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
- Ensures that business practices are performed in accordance with Conduent Services policy, procedure and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Account Management:
- Oversees and manages aspects of the client engagement, i.e. the sales/marketing efforts for new business development
- Partners with client’s team during budget development and problem resolution
- Maintains and enhances existing client relationships and ensures customer satisfaction
- Analyzes client’s needs and makes recommendations of additional product/services offered by Conduent Services
- Partners with senior staff in developing and marketing new client programs/services as required
- Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost effective operations; develops/implements process and service improvements as needed
- Provides regular updates to senior management regarding client issues, budgets, etc.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.