Assist with the maintenance of quality and facilitate continuous quality improvements. This position is responsible for monitoring vendor product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Implement and administer of Quality Control efforts.
- Work with vendors in planning and directing quality initiatives to ensure quality.
- Coordinate and support management in implementing quality control programs
- Ability to lead a team in improving process
- Assist in providing the necessary training to department and functional units with what is needed to deliver high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assume and perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and weekend. Overtime may be required.
- Able to operate radio frequency equipment
- Maintains a clean free from debris warehouse floor
- Meet company standards for productivity
- Basic computer skills with moderate Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Knowledge - .Effective memory skills, good hand eye coordination, dependability, ability to follow directions and a strong willingness to learn.
- Mental Effort – Above average concentration, above average memory; taking into consideration the amount of responsibility and product, above average time pressure and decision making
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Diversity & Ethics - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan; is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time; follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Skills and Qualifications
A positive and pleasant personality, verbal communication, professionalism, sensitivity to confidential matters, organization team work.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee may lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, bending knees, crouch, or crawl, site with ability to distinguish color. The employee is regularly required to sit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 1 year
- warehouse: 1 year
- High school or equivalent