What We're Looking For:
We're looking for the best of the best! We hire only the highest-skilled, most reliable licensed plumbers in the business. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our customers, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
- Tradesman, Journeyman, or Master Plumbing License
- Current driver license
- At least 5 years of residential plumbing experience
- Outgoing, professional, clean-cut and drug-free
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, and drain line replacement
- Ability to work in Austin, Texas
What You're Looking For:
- Top Pay: We offer top-notch performance-based earning potential, with a base pay to act as a safety net.
- Full Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance plus 401(k) with company matching
- Stability: We've been in business since 1999, and we're only getting better!
- Team Focus
- Pride in Workmanship
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Opportunities: Both in-house and across the country
- Fun! Our company culture literally wins awards.
- Community-Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers, as well as the greater good by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Does this sound like you? Click to apply, or apply directly at:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- plumbing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture