SERVING YOU THE FRESHEST AND BESTEST CAREERS!!
We are hiring for grill cooks, kitchen prep, dishwashers, key supervisors, servers, hosts, cashiers and carryout attendants!
Immediate interviews to get you started at Bob Evans in Logan, OH! Visit us at 12930 State Route 664 S, Logan, OH 43138 or call (740) 385-1878 to speak with a Manager.
Text BER560 to 85000 to see full job descriptions and apply today.
We are a great fit for YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Are you available to open or close?
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Need a flexible schedule?
- Seeking Health Benefits?
- Want to be a part of family focused work environment?
Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...
It doesn't matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our table. If you want to have fun, cook and serve quality food while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an interview.
Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job description.
We also have a very cool but brief video that features some of our shining stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants.
Bob Evans Restaurants: EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
*Server positions as a tipped wage position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
- What restaurant positions are you interested in?
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place