Anchor Hospital in Atlanta, GA is recruiting a new Psychiatrist to join our expanding Inpatient Adult and Adolescent service lines. Anchor Hospital is a 122-bed, private, for-profit hospital conveniently located and accessible to all areas of Atlanta and surrounding counties. Anchor Hospital has been providing accessible quality behavioral health care since 1986 for the treatment of addictive disease and psychiatric illnesses. The continuum of services includes 24/7 confidential assessments at no charge, Inpatient Hospitalization, Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Services for Adult and Older Adults. All services are multi-disciplinary and led by a Psychiatrist or Addictionologist. Inpatient care is provided on a 24-hour basis, seven days a week. Partial hospitalization services are provided on a seven-day per week basis, days and evenings according to the need of the patient.
- A highly competitive compensation package will be offered with benefits, sign-on bonus, relocation, student loan assistance and so much more.
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth working with a diverse patient population, other physicians, clinical staff and administration.
- Work for a stable organization and one of the leaders in Behavioral Health in the nation!
- Must be BE/BC in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and comfortable treating ages 12 and older.
- Must be Licensed in Georgia or have the ability to obtain license.
The Atlanta metro area is a thriving metropolis offering a plethora of housing choices, outdoor activities, shopping, dining, schools (both public and private), and endless entertainment choices.
There are direct and easy accesses to major interstates and an international airport. Atlanta's diversity has something to offer for every taste and culture. Anchor Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
For more information, please contact:
Victoria Miller | In-house Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | email@example.com |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| www.uhsinc.com