Role Summary and Responsibilitites
- Execution of local activities relevant to the management of safety data.
- Monitor and manage dedicated DSU mailboxes
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval)
- Support the submission and distribution of reports and relevant tracking
- Support distribution and tracking of distribution of Follow-Up letters
- Support inspection preparedness activities
- Consistently apply Book-in & Data Entry policies and practices as per Company SOPs
- Consistently apply Archiving policies as per Company SOP
- High School Diploma required
- At least 2 years’ experience in the use and management of relational databases
- Ability to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
- Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance
- Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Database management
EEO & Employment Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Basic understanding of Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmaceutical experience desirable
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Last Date to Apply for Job: October 3, 2018
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.