AdventHealth Mills Park Surgery Center is a DeNovo single-specialty outpatient surgery center that specializes in urology, located in Orlando, FL. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International, providing first-class surgical services for local communities. USPI’s mission is to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time, and we recognize our employees as our number one asset. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
The RN Pre-op/PACU is a Registered Nurse that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies. The RN Pre-op/PACU provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations. The RN Pre-op/PACU supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The RN Pre-op/PACU reports to the Manager of Peri-operative Services.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an unrestricted license in the state of Florida.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must have at least 1-3 years' previous experience in PreOP/PACU
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center strongly preferred
- Must have current BLS, ALS and PALS
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their implementation
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to communicate with staff, patients and physicians. As a valued member of USPI, your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life’s daily stresses
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- PreOP/PACU: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN unrestricted license in the state of Florida (Preferred)
Work Location: One location