- Maintain accurate accounting of transactions and posts activity through manual methods or computer system.
- Off-load and load trailers, move material within the warehouse and assist in other warehouse activities, as directed.
- May be required to cycle count inventory with excellent accuracy.
- First glance incoming quality inspection of materials.
- In depth inspection of quantity and descriptions between received material and PO descriptions.
- Must communicate with the purchasing department for discrepancies and quality issues with materials.
- Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure material quality is maintained.
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
- Minimum GED or High School diploma
- Punctual attendance
- Ability to add and subtract whole numbers
- Ability to use fork trucks, numerous hand tools, wrapping machine, phone and computer
- Standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching, walking. Overtime
- Ability to read MSDS sheets.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent