We are looking for a Lead Dental Assistant to join our team!
We are a privately owned pediatric and orthodontic group practice, committed to both our patients needs as well as our team. As Lead RDA, you will be challenged every day, to push your skill set to the limit, so you can exceed patient expectations. At the end of the day we work with children and we want their experience to be positive and memorable. You must be passionate, and eager to grow through continued learning and training. You will have the support and guidance by knowledgeable leaders in the field daily . Excellent communication skills are a must to provide an exceptional patient experience as well as working well with your team. Your team will always be there for you no matter what, but will also hold you accountable to our standards of excellence.
Our practices can be described as fun-filled, goofy, fast-paced, supportive, and always willing to go the extra mile for one another as well as our patients!
DCT Core Values: Servant Minded, Integrity, Positivity, Flexibility, One Team, Whatever it Takes!
Typical Schedule: Monday -Friday 730am-6pm , some Saturdays 8am-1pm
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide parents and patients through our processes before treatment
- Ensure patient care areas are clean, stocked, and adhere to all established OSHA and Infection Control
- Maintains inventory and ordering of supplies as needed.
- Train, and provide orientation of new dental assistant staff.
- 3+ years of Dental Assisting experience is required
Some Great Perks for joining DCT Management Group:
Competitive Base Salary
Daily Bonus/Incentives : Paid every pay period
Fun & Goofy Work Culture
Career Development Opportunities
Full Benefits package for all full time employees includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k w/company matching, Golds Gym Corporate Membership, Free Dental Cleanings, 50% off Orthodontic Treatment, Full Access to Employer Portal for thousands of other discounts on Travel, Health, Shopping, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental Assisting: 3 years (Required)
- Coronal Polishing: 1 year (Required)
- Lead Dental Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
CDA/RDA License Required:
Company's Facebook page: