We are one of California's leading Electronic Contract Manufacturers, providing quick-turn PCBA and Cable Assembly solutions to the Electronics Industry.
We work hand-in-hand with our customers to develop and implement complete manufacturing solutions that meet the business challenges for Aerospace, ITAR/Military, Industrial and Medical OEMs.
Our responsive processes and state-of-the-art facilities enable us to build proprietary and cutting-edge products. We take them from prototyping through to full production manufacturing, quickly and to the highest quality standards.
Inspiring trust, MX Electronics Manufacturing is the contract manufacturing partner of choice.
Develop manufacturing processes for production runs, establish process & work instructions, specify tools or tooling requirements, equipment layouts, and labor standards to support Company manufacturing plans, for PCBA’s (Printed Circuit Board Assemblies), and Surface Mount production. Provide support to the manufacturing shop floor for ongoing process improvement and engineering support. Your technical experience, knowledge, passion to build and practical know-how solving composite manufacturing related issues from Qualification through First Article to final production will be the key to a rewarding career. Experience working under ISO9000 and AS9100 or similar working practices and procedures is highly desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, evaluate, plan and implement manufacturing processes, and work instructions, tooling and equipment for new and existing products & production runs, for SMT production lines and box builds.
- Assess manufacturability of product designs and recommend improvements.
- Engineering support: Solve varied and/or complex manufacturing issues and assist in the resolution of those issues.
- Initiate and implement potential cost, process, work-flow, tooling, quality, and safety improvements using value analysis, work simplification and cost analysis techniques.
- Use time study, estimating and other best practice techniques to establish labor standards. Update and maintain labor standards on a continual basis.
- Develop plant and workplace layouts.
- Providing tooling/labor estimates for the product quotation process.
- Design and/or specify tools, fixtures, dies, and equipment.
- Assist manufacturing with the setup and debugging of the SMT production line equipment.
- Implement Engineering changes.
- Ensure a safe working environment exists by following appropriate safety and environmental procedures and Company safety policies
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Solid track record with SMT production, quick-turn PCBA assembly, and electronic manufacturing services in general.
- Must be highly responsive and possess good problem solving skills.
- Detailed and proactive, high productive and effective, and perform your duties with flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Manage multiple tasks and set priorities with little supervision.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, flow charts and complex procedures.
- A high integrity “can-do” attitude team player with the ability to work well with all internal/external teams with pro-active sharing of knowledge and a strong sense of urgency.
Education and/or Licenses and/or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Advanced computer operations and advanced Microsoft Office.
- Frequent standing and sitting.
Job Type: Full-time