Founded in 1986, LaserShip is now a super-regional provider of distribution services for premier e-commerce and product supply businesses that desire reduced transit times, greater flexibility, and the elimination of excess costs within their supply chain. With 60 offices in 20 states, LaserShip's growth is phenomenal and ongoing.
LaserShip is a values-based, customer-oriented, high-growth and fast-paced an organization composed of caring individuals and focused teams.
Join the team. Our Freight Coordinator position works within a team to unload small packages from trailers, sort packages by routes, and load trucks.
- Team player
- Speed and accuracy must meet or exceed company performance requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand during your entire shift.
- Gloves and work boots are recommended.
Shift: 1: 30AM to 6:30AM
LaserShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma