During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Looking for a career working independently in a non-office environment, where no two days are the same? Want to learn about middle market lending while working with small to medium size businesses, and developing customer relationships? If this interests you, then Commercial Distribution Finance might be the right place to start building you career. The FSR role is a remotely based, field inventory audit position focusing on risk mitigation and customer satisfaction of our mid-market loan portfolio. Not to mention at Wells Fargo & Company, you have the opportunity to forge your future with an industry leader. Click to learn more about CDF. https://cdf.wf.com/
As an Field Service Representative, responsibilities will include:
Developing customer relationships with internal and external customers to mitigate risk. Independently schedules monthly inspection requests. Travels to and conducts inventory inspections of multiple products at dealerships in an assigned territory living in Durant, OK (will also consider Denison, TX or Sherman, TX). You must live in assigned territory for efficiency purposes or be willing to relocate.
- Performs physical inspections of dealer inventories and reconciles with business records through effective communications with account managers.
- Reviews and recommends approval requests and ensures completion of all operating and action measures within established timeframes.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, disputes, program changes, and opportunities.
- Compiles information to meet reporting requests.
- Assesses condition of collateral with prompt and accurate reporting to confirm the business's collateralized position.
- Collects all funds due to the business and conducts repossessions based on direction from management.
- Plans effective routing of inspections to ensure maximum risk containment with minimum input from management.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
6+ months of financial services experience, customer service experience or combination of both; or an AA/AS degree or higher
Good verbal and written communication skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Customer service experience
2+ years of audit experience
Ability to work with limited supervision
Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Proficient knowledge of business practices and processes.
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Must be willing to travel overnight
Ability to travel overnight up to 100% of the time
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Ability to work in outdoor environments up to 8 hours per day
Ability to travel daily with 4 or more hours of driving per day
Reliable transportation for business travel