More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They'll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our growing team. This role is integral to Granular's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You'll Get To Do:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Mobile application testing (Manual and Automation), writing test cases, triaging bugs, and validating new features. You will help ensure that our customers (internal and external) have a fantastic and high-quality experience every time they use our applications.
- You will be working on a custom automation framework to automate end to end tests across all application interfaces (web,mobile,api,db,files etc).
- Work closely with other engineers, product management, and data scientists to design and develop automated tests and associated infrastructure and test data sets
- Expand our automated tools and processes.
- Work daily with our teams in Illinois, Romania, and California
Perks and Benefits:
- 2+ years of experience in testing mobile applications in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Testing mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- Working with automation tools and exposer to UI Automator for Android, and XCUITest and UIAutomation for iOS is plus.
- Good understanding of QA validation methodologies
- Passion and strong sense for high-quality user experience
- Holding a certification in testing is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Attention to detail is key; we look for individuals who are passionate about avoiding technical debt
Who We Are:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the rebellious, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business ( https://granular.ag/farm-management-software/ ), Granular Agronomy ( https://granular.ag/agronomy/ ), AcreValue ( https://granular.ag/acrevalue/ ), and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC's like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Des Moines, IA and Cumming, GA. Learn more about our company and people here! ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BTtVwj9VOg3M1_y8AUDuVl3wifk5AhKB/view )