Denver Metro Plant Locations
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt production, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete production and delivery, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. It is our desire to hire employees who have a willingness to learn and aspiration to grow their skills and experience in a hands-on working environment.
- To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for 2 experienced
This position is full-time and located in the Denver Metro Area.
As a Groundman/Laborer in our asphalt plant locations youll be responsible for taking direction and instructions from the Plant Operator to produce aggregate that meets Brannans quality standards in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Other:
- Greases plant and keeps air oilers full
- Inspects bearings, belts and belt splices
- Identifies and reports air and fuel needs or issues
- Understands and troubleshoots mechanical and electrical controls
- Safety is always # 1 at Brannan Its required that you properly wear all PPE, participate in safety programs and trainings to maintain necessary credentials, use proper lock-out/tag-out and confined space entry procedures, be knowledgeable about working around heavy equipment in a mining environment, use proper lifting techniques, and always keep an awareness of your surroundings
- Shovel work
- Help get tools out and ready in the morning shovels, rakes, brooms, and other tools
- Clean up general work area
- Clean and put all tools and equipment back where it belongs at the end of each day
- Show up to work every day, and on time every day
- No use of cell phone during the work shift
- General knowledge of working around large asphalt plants, and equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Must have flexibility for overtime
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs