National Positions, a rapidly-growing digital marketing agency is looking to add to our SEO Analyst Team. The ideal candidate has strong SEO skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment This is a 40 hour a week job. We are looking for someone to start immediately. This is a great opportunity in a high-tech space for a motivated and flexible person who has good communication, leadership and organizational skills.
The Program Manager is responsible for completing technical activities related to improving the performance of clients’ websites through search engine optimization (SEO), including website technical analysis, keyword expansion, onsite meta data analysis, linking to other websites, creating reports, technical problem solving and other activities as assigned. The Program Manager will work closely with the Client Partner, who is responsible for directing and coordinating these technical activities.
- The Program Manager will complete SEO tasks such as website technical analysis, keyword expansion, onsite meta data analysis, internal and external linking, creation of reports for clients, creative problem solving, and other tasks as assigned.
- Proactively use technical knowledge and creativity to solve problems related to a client’s website.
- Make recommendations to the Client Partner about changes to the client’s website that will improve performance.
- Communicate effectively with clients by email and telephone to explain technical issues and solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team in India to insure their understanding of any work requests.
- Complete deliverables on a timely basis.
- Update customer relationship management database (Quickbase) with notes and status updates.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web structure, including meta data and URLs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to learn technical aspects of SEO quickly
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter,etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Two year college degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Required)