As a member of CCM's Executive Leadership Team, the Senior Vice President of Experience (SVPE) is responsible for oversight of operational areas that support the overall mission and vision of CCM, which include, but not limited to Shared Services (Operational Training, and Quality Assurance), Change Management, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), Lean Six Sigma, Technology, Business Intelligence, and Contact Center Services - all functions that deliver a Kingdom Class Service Experience to our internal and external customers.
The SVPE is responsible for creating a symbiotic environment in which technical resources, effective operational training, and systems infrastructure are in place, with the ability to drive ministry-wide projects and continuous process improvements. The right person for this job will proactively ensure that systems and human capital resources are capable of meeting the Ministry's current needs while simultaneously planning for and delivering systems that meet anticipated future needs.
Our ideal candidate possesses a strong faith walk with Christ and tremendous communication and leadership skills. We are looking for a ground-breaking leader with a strategic and creative mind, as well as a documented history of taking organizations to the next level.
The ability to embrace CCM's long-term vision and integrate its core mission into the development of practical solutions for living the Christian life will be essential.
Christian Care Ministry is a community of Christians that requires its employees to share its Christian religious beliefs and practices. CCM complies with all anti-discrimination laws applicable to religious employers.
A career with Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is more than just a job, it's a ministry. CCM's mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents, and resources with others. The foundation of CCM's mission is Acts 2:42-47.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement efforts that effectively communicate and support CCM's mission and strategic vision
- Develop plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive leaders of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational objectives
- Drive engagement through comprehensive plans to meet the technical and operational training needs of employees in order to meet strategic goals
- Assure integration of best practice disciplines that optimize feedback from the retention team, member surveys, and focus groups; ensuring alignment across the enterprise
- Lead management of teams for all interactions with employees and members to ensure compliance with our guidelines and enhancing member experience
- Determine need for, and drive expansion of quality assurance (as applicable) throughout the enterprise
- Oversee the provision of effective communications to support all CCM Colleges and Ministry Business Units
- Assist in creating and maintaining organizational mission, vision, values, and culture
- Ensure adequate controls and contingency plans are in place throughout the organization
- Develop strategic plans identifying the necessary technologies and applications to support the organization's business demands
- Develop budgets and forecasts to ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that the achievement of all marketing objectives fall within designated budgets
- Set goals, objectives, staffing, and work standards and monitor performance against standards
- Apply industry knowledge and best practices to identify areas to innovate, whether driven by customer need, technology advances, or changes in business models
- Oversee all CCM activities and performance, ensuring a smoothly operating and efficient organization
- Effectively manage and mentor executive staff and other direct reports
- Complete timely performance reviews and make compensation recommendations for direct reports
- People Skills: ability to unify, build consensus, encourage team work, maintain the trust and respect of all staff members and the Board, to represent CCM well to the outside world, able to build helpful alliances and partnerships.
- Legal Skills: Ability to effectively interface with legal staff and assess / evaluate their interpretations and recommendations. Able to effectively question attorneys and determine when further legal opinions are warranted
- Written Communication Skills: Able to produce clear and concise documents, effectively recommending or arguing for or against a decision, action or interpretation; Able to thoroughly document decisions, plans and policies.
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills: Skillful in analyzing complex or diverse data to determine opportunities and foresee developing problems. Able to creatively resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Business Analysis Skills: Ability to gather, translate and analyze data, business trends and customer information. Candidate must be proficient in Excel and demonstrate the ability build and track budgets, forecasts and performance management reports.
- Management Skills: Skill in selection, delegation, supervision and oversight, direction and correction. Ability to allow others to work independently while setting expectations and monitoring results.
- Planning and Organizing Skills: Skill in developing objectives, strategies and action plans. Skill in organizing staff and resources and organizational structure.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Finance and Operations: Ability to effectively analyze and fully understand financial statements, controls and procedures. Understanding of varying marketing strategies and approaches. Solid understanding of operational administration and management of IT systems.
- Leadership Skills: ability to inspire and motivate, able to lead in spiritual matters – prayer, teaching, counseling. Leadership with humility and respect for others, humbly accepting criticism and suggestions for improvement
- Oral Communication Skills: Able to speak clearly and persuasively; to prepare and deliver effective group presentations; conduct effective meetings; speak wisely and effectively with members of the press and governmental authorities.
Education and Experience
- The right candidate is a highly motivated individual with 10 -15 years' management experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required in one of these related fields: Business Administration, Management, Economics, Sales, Service Management or IT.
- MBA a plus
- Experience in one or more fields related to CCM's primary areas of ministry (health care, insurance, financial services) is a plus
- Experience in a senior executive position, preferably of a non-profit organization larger than CCM that has experienced significant growth
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and great benefits
- An on-site gym and cafeteria
- CCM values our employees. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skill set, and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the ministry's success.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.