Farragut is seeking a self-motivated Business Analyst who will also take on Quality Assurance Analyst duties. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of technical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills that allow the candidate to effectively define requirements, test product requirements to ensure that they meet client needs, and to resolve issues between the client and the development team. With strong attention to detail, the individual in this hybrid role will serve and assist teams, product clarity and quality, and ensure optimal design over a sustained period.
- Develop an understanding of customer business processes and translate them into functional requirements
- Provide high-clarity on client business needs and feature design by serving as a liaison between client and development team
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Create test scripts and queries to facilitate requirements gathering and test method execution
- Perform test case effectiveness on client-reported defects and provide feedback to improve the testing process
- Provide support and assistance during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for end users
- Proactively resolve issues and questions as well as communicate project status to stakeholders
- Survey and analyze industry practices/methods and collaborate with team to implement
- Create metrics to provide data for process improvements which are sustainable and repeatable
- Facilitate discussions as well as present ideas and artifacts to client and cross-functional teams
- Up to 2 years of experience in software environment or a related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, or equivalent work experience
- An enthusiasm for learning our customer's business processes and software functionality
- Ability to read and interpret complex technical information
- Ability to communicate with client to understand and communicate their needs
- Proficiency working with spreadsheets, word processing and database tools
- Detail oriented; able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data
- Ability to travel and/or work overtime and irregular hours when needed
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary for this position is determined based on candidate’s education, work experience, and market salaries.
- Farragut offers a competitive benefits package with benefits beginning on first day of employment.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 20 days of paid time off + 7 paid holidays each year
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Vision & Dental Care
- 401k Matching
- Life Insurance, including both short & long-term disability
Farragut is a provider of software solutions for the Workers’ Compensation and Local Government markets. Specifically, we have created software that automates manual transactions and stores important data for Workers’ Compensation Bureaus and NC counties. Farragut’s systems allow our clients to better utilize their resources and do their work more efficiently.
Farragut’s purpose is to transform with trust. We work to transform how our customers conduct their business by earning their trust and delivering continuous innovation. We lean on our three pillars of integrity, innovation and being service driven throughout the process. Farragut offers an environment where people who are passionate about achieving meaningful results, value innovation, and embrace our customers’ objectives as
Job Type: Full-time