Merakey is seeking a Telepsychiatry LPN to join our Behavioral Health division in our Harrisburg, PA location.
$20.00 per hour
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (Harrisburg), 8am - 4pm; Tuesdays and Fridays (Elizabethville), 8am - 4pm
The LPN will coordinate service vouchers, treatment plans, prescriptions for medications/labs (mail/call), prior authorizations for medications, lab reviews, transcription for evaluations, charts, and documentation for all consumers enrolled in telepsychiatry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Assures that medications are called into pharmacies as per order or mailed to pharmacy as per order.
- Monitor for potential side effects via phone calls with consumers and consulting with other staff and report it to psychiatrist.
- Ensure that the telepsychiatry equipment is functioning correctly and be able to trouble shoot any difficulties the may arise.
- Organize faxes for physician prior to appointments. Fax completed paperwork back to main site, and mail original paperwork to main site.
- Monitor outcomes as directed for satisfaction specific to telepsychiatry.
- Participate in any public meeting as directed to review telepsychiatry program, expectation, and operations.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 53309
- Graduate from an accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Current license as an LPN in the Commonwealth of PA
- One year of nursing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled