I am posting on behalf of the owners of Sushi North restaurant to find a server or two to replace me when I leave March 10.
It is a family-owned Korean/Japanese sushi restaurant. Hours are: T-TH 10:30-2, 4-9:30 F 10:30-2, 4-11, SA 10:30-2, 4-10, SU 4-9 & closed Mondays. Looking for someone who can work T-F mornings & W-F nights, but this is flexible coordinating with other servers.
Only one server a shift, except on Friday & Saturday nights, so you will get to keep your own tips. Make up to $100-300 a day, plus minimum wage.
Must be self-sufficient, able to work independently, experienced server. Sushi restaurant experience preferred but not required.
Interest in employment & any given information will be given directly to the owners for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $100.00 to $300.00 /day
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders
- Delivering food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
- Handling cash accurately
- Processing credit cards
- Using other restaurant software
- Making change accurately
- Operating a variety of equipment, such as fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells, and coffee machines