Framestore's busy Los Angeles office is looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to work out of our Culver City studio. The Finance Assistant will report to the Finance Supervisor in LA. This is an entry-level role that would suit a recent graduate who has interest in a career in finance within the creative industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Filing/record maintenance
- Communicate with and assist Finance department in daily administrative tasks
- Assist with account reconciliations as needed
- Copy checks and prepare deposits - ensure timely delivery to the bank.
- Record payroll checks at the request of HR
- Expense Claim processing
- Update and maintain vendor database
- Check log maintenance
- Fill out credit applications
- Data entry
- Proficient in Excel and MS Suite, Google Docs
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Ability to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Must see that assigned tasks are completed from beginning to end.
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently
- Sense of humor any time of day is a plus