Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
*Serve as the primary contact for all Orange Lake Owners and Holiday Inn Club Vacations Members. Providing excellent customer service by assisting all owners and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Answer incoming calls, facilitating sophisticated product knowledge options involving, but not limited to, booking of multiple sites and partner products
- Provide excellent Owner/Customer service as it pertains to ownership, membership, maintenance fees, mortgage, reservations exchange, etc.
- Reservation inquiries and bookings for members and owners
- Previous reservation and customer service experience in a call center or resort environment preferred
- Able to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends
- Continuous computer use
- Continuous phone use
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in fast paced work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)