In Touch Rehab is seeking self-motivated, caring and compassionate therapists (PT, OT, PTA, and COTA) to provide quality care for patients in their home. You will work closely with patients and their families to improve their function, decrease fall risk and optimize independence. Have the luxury to schedule and treat patients on your own time throughout Southern California.
- We have dedicated office staff who will assist with all administrative task between our partnered Home Health agencies which allows you to focus on quality patient care and efficient correspondence with the evaluating Therapist.
- Easy to use web-based EMR that is accessible on any phone, tablet or computer.
Anaheim, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Westminster, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Buena Park, Fullerton, Brea.
Torrance, Gardena, Downey, Carson, San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verde, Lomita, Wilmington, Long Beach, Hawthorne, Lakewood, South Gate, Cerritos,
Rosemead, Temple City, Rowland Heights, Alhambra, Acadia, Monrovia, El Monte, Hacienda Heights, Whittier, Pico Rivera.
Greater Los Angeles Area, Inland Empire and San Bernardino Areas.
As a Home Health therapist, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist or Occupational therapist consistent with the patient's approved Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patients during treatment, compiles data and report patient's progress to the Physical/Occupational Therapy.
- Act as a liaison and maintains contact with patients, Physical/Occupational Therapist, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and appropriate resource referrals.
- Recommend to evaluating Therapist possible modification to existing therapy treatment plans and training needs to achieve maximum results.
- Maintain and submit documents as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Accurately and thoroughly document patient care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Assist qualified Therapist with preparation of patient progress notes.
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned. Communicate information that enable collection and root cause analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Maintain/enhance clinical practice skills by attending, participating in/conducting staff development/continuing education program.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy program.
- A minimum of six months of home health experience preferred. New grad are encouraged to apply. Training and mentoring is available.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- CA Licensed Physical Therapist, Occupational therapist, COTA, PTA.
- CPR Certified.
- Recent Physical within last year.
- Clear TB Testing within last year.
- Experience (New Grads to Seasoned). Mentoring available with clinical instructors and preceptors from many graduate programs.
- Works Well Unsupervised and is a team-player.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: Multiple Locations