Right Path Behavioral Health Servicesis currently hiring for an Intake Coordinator Specialist .
Right Path Behavioral Health, LLC (RPBH) is based in Jacksonville, Florida and is your provider of quality behavioral health services. We believe that all people are able to make positive changes in their lives and build resiliency. We strive to enhance and restore the worth and dignity of all individuals in need of treatment. We provide services to children, adolescents and adults who suffer from mental health and substance abuse along with mental health and substance abuse co-occurring disorders. Use of personal automobile, a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record (at all times) and proof of liability insurance is required.
POSITION TITLE: Intake Coordinator Specialist
This position performs a variety of duties both clinical and clerical in nature. This employee will perform a Bio psychosocial, CFARS/FARS, and complete all consent forms. As an Intake Specialist, the position will be in direct contact with clients in a community setting. This employee must have the ability to interview clients or their families in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Answer and screen all inquiry calls. Follows-up on inquiry calls to schedule potential Intakes.
- Collects clinical data to facilitate admission process
- Ensures that admission forms are signed correctly and are placed in the medical record.
- Develop and maintain a positive work climate and support the overall mission of the agency
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Adhere to Right Path Behavioral Health Services policy on dress code, including the wearing of the identification badge.
- All paperwork is documented according to agency policy and procedures.
- Follows up on any pending referrals until complete and scheduled.
- The Intake Specialist is responsible for the receipt /input /review /completion of all referrals.
- Does initial assignment of evaluation visits.
- Contacts patient/family to notify of services that will be provided.
- Facilitates the Face 2 Face Process and owns follow through until completion.
- Ensures adherence of patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance on all documentation and maintains secure recordkeeping.
- Treat all contacts and fellow employees with courtesy, dignity and respect, demonstrating cultural sensitivity and competency
- Complies with policies and procedure governing the company
- Maintains the highest level of staff and company confidentiality
- Exemplifies a team concept
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Process all necessary paperwork on all new clients in a timely manner and in accordance with established protocols.
- Obtain all pertinent clinical information including but not limited to: demographics, insurance information, clinical intake assessment information, and other information as needed.
- Interview clients or their families in a courteous and efficient manner.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university with a major in a recognized Mental Health field, such as counseling, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, or any related human services field
- 1 year experience in the Mental Health field
- Must be eligible for Level 2 DCF Background Screening approval.
- Must be able to provide own transportation.
- A valid Florida driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be available and willing to travel to clients
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and respect for personnel information at all times.
- Must exhibit professionalism, confidentiality and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on outstanding customer service.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with emphasis in a recognized human service field. Must pass a Level II background and drug screen.
Experience with Medicaid billing and documentation.
Please submit your resume and list of references to the Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Employee/ Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Mental Health field: 1 year (Required)