Full-time | Part-time | Temporary
Full Job Description
The Licensed Vocational Nurse provides direct and indirect patient care services requiring technical and manual skills, within the scope of practice, that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care, and meets the communication needs of the patient and family; Performs under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Current and valid state license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum one year experience in an applicable setting preferred.
- IV certification upon hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: Up to $0.01 per hour
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- LVN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)