Principals Only, No 3rd Party Recruiters. Thank you!
Serry Systems has several opportunities for Remote ServiceNow Administrators and Developers for projects across the federal government. Selected candidates will work with a motivated team members and customer that are passionate about Agile development and is eager to improve process and mission efficiency.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Customizes ServiceNow configuration, including custom scripts
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software.
- Provide expertise and support Change management and Configuration management
- Support Discovery efforts leveraging CMDB
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of overall development experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated ServiceNow platform experience
- Extensive experience in Change Management, Configuration Management, CMBD, and Discovery
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) methodology and technology
- Experience developing web-based applications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience working in the Federal Government
Preferred Skills & Experience
- ServiceNow Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM and ITBM
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working for/on federal client sites
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance (Secret Clearance Preferred)