- Enter incoming prescription elements via fax, electronic or mail into system database in order to facilitate order processing.
- Works to research and submit orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and complete data entry in order to continuously improve the order process flow.
- Utilize system tools and resources to handle issues and resolve concerns
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enters and create patient account information per prescription elements received from physicians or medical facilities.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment learns quickly, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to meet peak workload patterns and business needs.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- High school graduate with a minimum of 1-2 yrs data entry and or customer service experience, preferably in the health insurance industry.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: