HTii (Holmes-Tucker International, Inc.) is seeking a Systems Engineer to assist the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (JPO) located in Arlington, VA with SCP/FMS with requirements management.
- Provide Foreign Military Sales requirements support
- Using common Microsoft tools; create and distribute requirements and verification traceability
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in an engineering or technical position
- 3 or more years of DoD weapon system acquisition experience in requirements management
- 2 or more years VT&E experience (Developmental and/or Operational) working requirements on a DoD ACAT-III or larger Acquisition Program
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office product
- U.S. citizenship
- SECRET clearance with eligibility for SAR
- B.S. Degree in a technical discipline (engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science)
HTii is an equal opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. All qualified women, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply for HTii job vacancies. HTii participates in E-Verify.
HTii is an employee-owned small business that provides advanced information technology and engineering services over a broad range of management and technical areas. We implement state-of-the-art information systems and support ongoing systems engineering and software application education to ensure our employees provide leading-edge support to our customers as they develop Navy and Marine Corps aviation systems to support the warfighter. We provide systems engineering, data management and information analysis services through the use of our proven methodologies, unique expertise, tailored interfaces and continuing support of our products and services. We form an integrated team with each organization we support. Our success is a result of our ability to work together seamlessly and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Contributions
- Supplemental Disability and Life Insurance
- Education and training assistance program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Community involvement and outreach
- Employee recognition programs
Additional information about our company and products is available at www.htii.com.