Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only
- SALARY: $250,000 – $300,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- 10+ years of InfoSec experience
- C-level Executive experience or very senior leadership experience
- Experience working in a tech oriented company
- Ability to organize a departments security
- CISSA AND CISSP Certifications
- Highly experienced in cloud infrastructure, AWS and Azure
- Highly experienced working in a hybrid on premise and cloud environment
- Highly Experienced with Vulnerability Assessment, Mitigation and Risk Assessment, Incident Response
- Highly experienced in physical, operational and informational security.
The position is fully remote and will be required to attend quarterly onsite meetings in Illinois office.
We are looking for a highly motivated chief information security officer to develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy for our company. You will also ensure that the IT security system adheres to regulatory requirements and analyze threats to the computer system in real-time.
To be a successful chief information security officer, you should have a comprehensive knowledge of possible IT security risks and mitigate them. Ultimately, a top-notch chief information security officer should prepare the company for potential cyber-attacks and have strong skills in vulnerability assessment and incident response.
Braintrust Job ID: 6155
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.