This position target prospects to new homeowners, within a set territory, assisting with their security and home automation needs.
Start as soon as 1/27/2020!
We will provide the training, tools, and support system necessary for success if you provide the work ethic! If after reviewing the questions below you believe this would be a good fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Schedule starting out: Monday – Friday 10AM – 7PM with an hour lunch; Saturday 10AM – 3PM
average income: $67,500+/yr
Questions to consider before applying:
- Are you comfortable speaking to anyone and everyone?
- Are you confident in your ability to close sales or learn how to if given access to some of the top producers in the home security industry?
- Are you comfortable with the idea of setting your OWN appointments and not relying on preset leads?
- Is prospecting to potential customers something you would excel at?
- If you had an opportunity to impact your income based on how hard (and efficiently) you work do you feel you would succeed?
- Are you willing to work on a commission-only pay structure?
- Initiate contact with potential customers at their home utilizing company provided leads
- Entrepreneurial lead generation - Ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Perseverance and productivity - overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management -manage a full customer pipeline
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Contacting customers after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects
- Continually building product knowledge and refining sales techniques
- Previous experience in sales a plus but not required
- Ability to self-generate leads
- Confidence in the ability to initiate contact with company-provided leads
- Ability to build rapport with new homeowners during residential sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $67,500.00 to $102,000.00 /hour
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- After the initial 4 week training period are you willing to move to a commission-only pay structure?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance