Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Deputy of US Operations
About fme US
fme US, LLC was founded in 2010 as a subsidiary of fme AG. fme US focuses on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for clients in the Life Sciences Industry in the United States and is based in Danbury, CT. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on ECM and its applicability to regulatory solutions including RIM and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading ECM vendors supporting the Life sciences industry, including OpenText, Veeva, Generis/Cara, DXC/FirstDoc and Alfresco.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting them with determining the most effective way to deploy ECM technologies. We focus on both the business process aspects of technology platform implementations and data/document migrations, in addition to delivering high quality technical resources. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients‘ internal expertise and then to execute efficiently and cost effectively on the technical implementation is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
fme is experiencing strong growth with significant expansion opportunities and is planning to add high quality professionals to its team.
As an experienced Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing large ($1m+ revenue), complex projects with global pharmaceutical companies. This will require the preparation, monitoring and management of project financials, scope, schedules, risks, resource planning, and other project KPIs.
The successful candidate will be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily:
- Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities for selected projects such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization)
- Defines and manages the lifecycle from project initiation through to program closure
- Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies
- Lead/Manage the internal project team including subcontractors
- Works with the Account Manager to manage any client concerns or incremental business opportunities
- Acts as the primary contact with the client project team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5 years Project Management experience working on large/global projects
- PMP or Prince2 certification
- Life Science industry experience preferred
- Document Management and or Migration experience preferred
- 2-3 years team management experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Team Management: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule