When your team hits a game winner or the band plays your favorite song, there is nothing like experiencing the moment live and in-person. At "Experience", expapp.com, our mission is to connect people to those unforgettable live experiences with mobile technology and move people from the couch to the crowd. Whether it's securing tickets, upgrading to a fantastic seat, or participating in a once in a lifetime experience, sports and entertainment companies and fans alike realize that these opportunities should no longer be wasted.
Our engineering team - the creators of new technologies - build amazing live event software products that teams and fans love. We need your help in continuing to secure partner data stretching millions of fan records and high profile partners in the Sports and Live Entertainment space.
We are looking for a talented IT Engineer to join our quickly growing core business. In this position, you will play an integral role in hardware/software setup and troubleshooting, onboarding, and communicating basic security guidelines to employees.
Please note, this role is an hourly contract/temporary position.
In this role you will:
Need to Have:
- Provide MacOS - Hardware setup and troubleshooting for employees
- Manage office hardware such as printers, Apple TVs, WiFi/Network equipment, etc
- Execute sound, mic, and streaming setup for Company meetings
- Communicate security best practices and processes to employees during onboarding
- Assist with monitoring security dashboards and IDS tools such as AWS Guard Duty, Sumo Logic, AWS Security Hub, Okta and Qualys PCI Scans
Nice to Have:
Experience with the following:
- A love for technology and helping people achieve more with the technology they use everyday
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage and track new OS updates and security patches that could be impactful to the business
- Proven work experience in IT including but not limited to hardware, software, and network setup and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of MacOS and best practices such as full disk encryption, firewalling, and permissioning
- Amazon Web Services
- Sumo Logic
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We're an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.