Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Under general supervision, responsible for analyzing and evaluating the existing internal systems and procedures of a particular business unit. Must have an understanding of technical problems and solutions in relation to the existing business environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Participate in project-oriented work efforts in the areas of technical problem identification and resolution, performance and productivity improvement and quality enhancements.
2. Coordinate a single system or policy implementation, test and develop any training that becomes necessary as a result of conclusions reached in project-related activities of system implementation or policy change. Serve as a technical resource of an assigned system(s).
3. Utilize PC and/or mainframe-based systems and software. Compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
4. Provide input and support in the planning and prioritization for business systems-related processes and policies by maintaining and communicating knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
5. Assist with developing and maintaining a professional relationship with vendors supporting assigned systems.
6. Gather, document, and maintain statistics, records, and reports that help establish policies, procedures and quality control standards.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
5. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight