This position provides a variety of administrative responsibilities in support of the facility. Work assignments may be complex in nature, where judgement, tact, creativity, and initiative are required in resolving problems.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Helping prepare for meetings/ordering lunch.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Maintaining office inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- 1-3 years (minimum) of administrative work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically proficient in working with Microsoft office suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative every day and is consistently helpful to others
- Demonstrates a positive and professional image
- Is consistently reliable/dependable
- Demonstrates excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain confidentiality, work well independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate need
- Demonstrates vision, leadership, and general business knowledge in development of a team environment to accomplish the tasks and activities required to grow a small business
- Demonstrates the ability to review and proofread work for accuracy and completes specific aspects of assignments, as directed. Concentrates on tasks at hand
- Demonstrates the ability to generate new ideas; recognize the need for and develop new approaches to problem resolution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- executive assistant: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative