ABLG is a Behavior Therapy practice that specializes in Autism services. We are seeking an organized and resourceful Administrative Support Specialist. This position entails assisting the Office Manager with daily operations. It requires a candidate that is able to multitask, self manage, and take initiative.
Previous experience in administrative work or a medical office is preferred.
Reports to :
9 am – 5 pm
- Tech Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite (Acrobat DC, Photoshop)
- Creative – Ability to create materials using third party online resources
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, and take initiative
- Creative, resourceful, and attentive to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual, professional, and reliable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; background in education or as a medical assistant is helpful
- Communicate with clients, employees, and community via phone, e-mail, and mailings in a friendly and professional manner
- Create, format, and edit databases, documents, and presentations in a variety of formats including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Communicate with Insurance Agencies
- Assist Office Manager and other employees with internal procedures
- Carry out general office support including but not limited to: copying, scanning, filing, faxing,
- Maintain databases, employment files, all call system, HR files, logs, storage system, etc.
- Remotely manage calls and scheduling for 2nd office location
- Conduct business in compliance with HIPAA (training is provided)
Above and Beyond Learning Group is a Therapeutic Intervention Agency that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities, families, school districts nationwide, educational facilities and private institutions. We have over 15 years experience serving children and young adults with special needs. ABLG is an accredited agency and certified by the New Jersey Department of Education.
$15 to $18 hourly