- Applied Behavior Analysis
Merrimack Autism consultants is a privately owned organization that offers individualized home-based services to clients on the autism spectrum.We specialize in providing evidence-based treatment interventions, behavior assessments, and related disorders.
- Provide training in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis.
- develop written guidelines for behavioral interventions and teaching plans.
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the clients Treatment Plan.
- Collect data for each clients goal and objective during ABA sessions.
- Provide training to families and behavior therapists
- Analyze data collected to determine client’s behavioral intervention and program effectiveness.
- Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists.
- Record accurate data on all behavior treatment plan.
- Master's degree in Applied behavior analysis.
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA).
- Current BCBA certification.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Required)
- LABA (Required)
- BCBA (Required)