Personal Assistant - Assist a Serial Entrepreneur
New York, NY
A serial entrepreneur is looking for a Personal Assistant to assist him in building his personal brand in New York, NY. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who is loyal, trustworthy, eager to learn and grow, especially if you are interested in Podcast, Personal Growth and Social Media.
Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant
- Project management: Schedule calls and meetings
- Research: provide due diligence and give high-level overview and insights
- Database work: enter information into CRM and run high-level queries
- Help coordinate events
- Be an intermediary and first line of defense: pre-screen/preliminary calls
Requirements of the Personal Assistant
- You were in the top 15% of your class
- You have recently graduated (past 2-3 years) but didn’t get the dream job that you wanted
- You are the person that wasn’t the top of your class, but always had to work extra hard OR you were the person that didn’t have the money to go to the best school or could afford the right internship
- You are willing to outwork/hustle anyone because your work ethic is your edge
- Integrity and loyalty
- Organized, detail oriented and disciplined
- A quick learner; smart, adapt quickly and hungry to learn
- Well spoken and fearless
- A long-term thinker that is mature and sees the big picture
- Passionate about building something meaningful and having a true impact
- Creative but can also follow directions
- Self-motivated multitasker
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and cover letter and include Podcast Manager in the subject line. Your cover letter should be 140 characters max, no exceptions.
- Include answers to the questions below, no longer than a paragraph for each. Show your critical and strategic thinking skills (this can be done in video format if that’s your preference):
- What have you done to standout?
- Explain an accomplishment of yours that you think would grab our attention.
- What would you like to most accomplish as a result of ascertaining this position?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $15,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year