Future Valley Education
We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Educational office coordinator to join our school. You will provide TK-8th students with the opportunity to engage in enrichment activities that expose students to new learning experiences outside of the traditional academic classroom and deepen their understanding of the world around them and coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to , front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, letters, forms scheduling meetings, organize and schedule appointments etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in parents relationship management
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain school parents and teachers contact lists
- Provide general support to director
- Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a future valley representative.
- You will assist with school-wide events
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication(English)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to multi-task and problem solve in an often fast paced work environment
- Have good judgment, be trustworthy and reliable, and have excellent time management skills
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
- General computer skills and proficiency in Google Drive
Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Please reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $1,800.00 to $4,000.00 /month
- San Mateo, CA 94403 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: