ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist in support of the Behavioral Health Optimization Program at Keesler Medical Center, Keesler AFB, Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
About ERP International, LLC:
- Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- No Weekends, No Call!
- 15 Days PTO, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
- Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
- Matching 401K!
- Annual CME Stipend!
- Malpractice Insurance Provided!
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Core Clinical Psychologist Duties:
- Duty Hours: Work schedule shall be between the hours of between 0700 - 1700 Monday – Friday. Routine Duty hours will be 0700-1600 Monday through Friday. to include a one-hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.
The duties include, but are not limited to the following;
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
Specific Keesler Medical Center Clinical Psychologist BHOP Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following;
- Conduct targeted evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological screening tools, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Provide evidenced based brief interventions for medical conditions with underlying behavioral concerns, psychological conditions, and other health related behaviors.
- Collaborate with medical staff of the MTF
- Conducts patient care in a primary care setting and adhere to a primary care behavioral health model.
- Any additional duties as required by AFI 44-172, applicable DODIs, MDGIs, and the BHOP Manual.
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an Pre-Doctoral Iternship or Post-Doctoral Residency accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: Minimum of 24 months licensed Clinical Psychologist experience within the last 36 months.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
- Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.