St. John Health System is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
Performs a variety of general clerical duties to support the assigned area(s) or program.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required. Routes written communications as appropriate.
- Communicates with others in person, telephone, and/or email. May receive and screen visitors and handles general inquiries.
- Assists with preparing for and facilitating meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- May enter information from a variety of sources into computer database(s) and verify data entered into computer by checking printouts/reports for errors and correcting as required.
- High School Education or equivalent required Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 2 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)