Big Sky, MT - Moonlight Basin
Salaried $100,000 - $120,000+ per year.
GEC is seeking experienced a Project Superintendent to lead our team in Big Sky, MT. At GEC, we take tremendous pride in our workplace culture and value a positive work-life balance.
The Superintendent provides on-site supervision and leads the efforts of employees, subcontractors and suppliers. The Superintendent is responsible for safety/risk management, scheduling, materials handling, quality control, crew allocation along with coordination efforts with Design Professionals and clients. The Superintendent is responsible for adherence to plans and specifications along with budget management activities.
This project is unique because it is a multi-phased high-end development of over 60 homes. The second of three phases is planned to complete by 2025. GEC is excited to have multiple Superintendents work together across various phases to deliver a complete project. An ability to collaborate and learn from each other is essential to this position.
Experience with high-end residential or custom commercial projects is important to success. The Superintendent will lead the team managing $100+ million worth of work.
Future projects may be based in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding areas.
- Collaborate with Design Professionals, Clients, Staff, and Subcontractors to help determine project needs and maximize value to the project.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Project Engineers for scheduling & communication of field staff, subcontractors, material deliveries, tools & equipment use, as required to maintain project schedule.
- Set and enforce project goals and deadlines.
- Coordination with local jurisdiction for inspections and code compliance.
- Manage all on-site activity.
- Understand and adhere to the project plans and specifications.
- Help maintain overall quality control of craftmanship & onsite materials.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment. Follow, maintain & enforce the company safety policies.
- Construction Experience 10+ Years Preferred with High-End Experience.
- Ability to read and understand building plans and specifications.
- Personnel Management Experience and Skillset with emphasis on a productive, respectful culture. Cultivation of a good work environment and mentorship are extremely important.
- Efficiency in Technology Programs such as Procore, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A drive to succeed!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 120 hours annually-accrued weekly
- Company cell phone or reimbursement
- Company Vehicle or Transportation provided from Bozeman.
- Health Insurance and 401k Plans Available
Learn more about our company at: www.GEConstruction.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- construction: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person