Project Brilliance is seeking energetic, passionate and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our growing team. These individuals will provide services to children in the home, community and center based settings. We are located in Palm Beach County, Florida, with centers in Palm Beach Gardens, West Lake Worth, and Boca Raton.
We have a few openings in Palm Beach County.
· A valid BCBA certification.
· Experience with young children with various diagnoses.
· Full time availability.
· Valid driver's license.
· Provide supervision and training to behavior therapists.
· Create, monitor and update behavior intervention and skill acquisition programs.
· Oversee programming in various settings (home, community and center).
· Participate in Parent meetings and parent training.
· Attend coordination of care meetings with various other providers (Schools, SLPs, OTs)
· Conduct assessments
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
We are following CDC Guidelines and wearing face masks, conducting temperature checks and providing extra sanitizing of the surfaces,