Continuing Healthcare of Boardman is currently seeking a Full-time Dietary Aide.
We offer our dedicated Full-time employees the following benefits:
Medical/Dental/Vision and Supplemental Insurance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- PTO Donation Policy
- Fun, Friendly and Flexible Work Environment
- 401-K With Employer Match
- Wellness Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Attendance Bonus
- Responsible for meal service and assisting in preparation of food.
- Responsible for care and cleaning of food service equipment
- Responsible for setting up trays and dining room tables.
- Ability to ensure the delivery of quality meals and customer service for positive dining experience.
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care.
Would prefer individuals with previous experience working in a dietary setting with experience in food preparation, cleaning and customer service skills. For immediate consideration, please apply through Indeed or visit us at 830 Boardman-Canfield Road, Boardman, Ohio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Service: 1 year (Required)
- Dietary: 1 year (Preferred)