- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership Experience
The Senior Advisor of Clinical Practice will provide clinical expertise to projects and initiatives promoting and leading the ongoing strategic growth and clinical practice for MinuteClinic. With clinical, educational, training, electronic health record design and testing, and healthcare project management experience, the Senior Manager of Clinical Practice will be responsible for ensuring clinical and operational touch points are considered and embedded in the execution of growth strategies for a fast-paced, geographically-dispersed organization, while leading and managing projects and teams. Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills demonstrated. Must possess skills needed for effective management of virtual teams.
The Senior Advisor of Clinical Practice will be responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of clinical guidelines as well as researching and assessing current national standards of care and synthesizing information into concise clinical guidelines ensure clinical and operational touch points are considered and embedded in the execution of growth strategies across departments corporate and field based environment. Additional responsibilities will include facilitating the Guideline Executive Meetings, participating and facilitating other working committees and ensuring collaboration exists with corporate and field operations structure to ensure smooth integration of clinical and operational components of new products and services from inception to implementation for a nationwide clinical group practice.
The Senior Advisor of Clinical Practice is responsible for leading and influencing, providing direction and administration across the full project lifecycle (planning through implementation) on projects and/or or programs related to clinical services. This includes working collaboratively to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. These position liaisons with the clinical field education and clinical field operations teams to ensure execution readiness of clinical programs.
- 2 years experience in managing a team is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and educational/training ability required
- Experience in health care, for a for-profit clinical environment required
- Knowledge of current healthcare provision trends is required, as is the interdependencies of third party payers, regulators, and providers in the profit environment.
- Strong leadership and relationship building with the ability to manage cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fact-paced environment.
- Capable of influencing at all levels, primarily with MinuteClinic leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior internal and external leadership.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and influence others and to affect change.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Goal driven, detailed oriented personality needed.
- Proven ability to lead and work effectively with teams and independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products and EPIC EHR
- Ability to travel as needed.
Master’s degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.