GOOD with facts & figures? Are YOU detail oriented?
We are seeking a highly motivated multi-tasking individual to join our team. Exciting ACCOUNTING CLERK position in dynamic and fast growing department of a multiple entity Real Estate Company.
IDEAL TEAM MEMBER:
This role is responsible for assisting with ALL accounting functions, primarily accounts receivable and data entry, but must be open to ALL assigned projects or any special reporting projects. No job too small.
Essential Duties & Functions:
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following areas.
- Pleasant, FRIENDLY demeanor and team player, GREAT phone SKILLS.
- Processing accounts receivable, and collections
- Assist with preparing monthly A/R and sales reports
- Keying general ledger journal entries and entering accounts payable.
- Assisting with monthly bank & credit card reconciliations.
- Performing filing and other general administrative tasks.
- Assisting accounting leadership as needed.
- Provide input for improving processes, procedures related to above duties.
- OPEN to feedback and WILLING to learn and grow with us!
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other:
- Strong with all Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in Excel and spreadsheets
- Quick Books experience a must (QB online preferable), knowledge other standard accounting software’s a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills. Work well in team environment.
- Ability to learn fast and work independently or as part of a team and take on new tasks.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping theories, practices, and accepted office procedures.
Education, Licenses and/or Experience:
- 3 years minimum Accounting/bookkeeping experience, preferably in A/R, collections, data entry and reporting
3-4 days a week. No weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)