Job Description: Your work will involve the following:
Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments and design workshops
Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential
Information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations
Develops proposals for change or enhancement
Basic Technical Skills to guide the customer and senior managers
Project Management and Coordination with the SMEs/customers/development team/Jr BA Analysts & various stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Hands on experience of 10+ years on J2EE, RESTful Services and front-end technologies is required
- Angular 2 or higher experience is required
- Expert with agile development process and project management tools like AGM, Jira
- Experience building apps, micro-services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level
- Experience with Open Source tools and frameworks such as Spring, Junit, is required
- Experience with build and CI (Devops) tools such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka, MQ and JMS) is a plus
- Experience using web servers, application containers, caching technologies and cloud based technologies like Docker, Containers,
- AWS, PCF is mandate.
- Knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling) and understanding of
- NoSQL databases (Postgres, Vertica) is a plus
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Proven ability to write automated unit and integration tests for front-end and back-end code
Works with multiple customer SME’s to understand the proposed technical infrastructure
Work with application developers to develop, test, roll out and maintain RESTful services, and UI
Develops and Reviews the HLD & LLD specifications
Drives resolution of technical issues
Setting up GIT repository for all the projects
Design templates for restful web services
Perform technical reviews (code/documentation) and ensures all project deliverables are in compliance
Resolve any business/technical clarifications from team
Understands SCALE Agile Framework and align deliverables for each Sprint
Understands Configuration and deployment of existing services on Pivotal Spring Cloud Foundry environment
Strong knowledge on Test driven development (TDD)
Hands on experience on Restful web service development using Spring framework
Working experience on third party tools like Hystrix (Netflix/Spring Cloud)
Good experience on SOAP web service development using ADF Business components
Good experience in XML Bindings using XML Beans and JAXB API
Good experience in JSON serialization and deserialization using GSON
Expertise on service architecture, design and implementation
Expertise in build automation tools such as Maven and Gradle
Expertise on auto deployment tools for CI/CD such as Jenkins and Concourse
Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC & Agile Methodology
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Ability to work with others in a team environment
Ability to work on aggressive schedules, may require occasional work beyond normal hours (weekends or evenings)
Behavioral Skills :
Good communication, Leadership.
Bachelor or Engineering
What’s in for you?
At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
Should have good communication skills.
Working with middleware services that are core to the business
Liaison with team for integration and testing
Unit Testing of service code
Bug Fixing identified during testing phase
About the practice/ Project:
** Include a liner about the project/ account/ kind of work etc.
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
APPS-NICHE-FULL - JAVA TECHNOLOGIES- JAVA-JAVA J2EE /SPRING/RESTFUL/ SOAP/ANGULARJS/NODEJS/RDBMS/NOS