We are looking for an a Project Managers to help us coordinate GREAT programming, organize a large number of projects and increase visibility and experiences!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
· Take FULL control of a TV program from start to finish. Establish measurable and quantifiable processes for effectively managing the flow of the project through the entire process
· Improve our experience- come prepared with ideas of how you would make the program experience better!
· Coordinate interviews, travel and assessments of candidates while collecting and analyzing data produced during the recruitment process
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
· Amazing organizational skills- you will have a lot going on and we want to know you can keep things organized and process-oriented! Ideally some foundation of project management and the ability to build a method to drive results
· Extremely detailed with excellent follow-up and follow-through.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate understanding and experience of managing contracts, scopes of work, and project financials, including various metrics.
· Demonstrate experience in delivering programs within the timeline and within budget that met technical and quality expectations.
· Demonstrate business development, including ability to lead sales efforts, close deals, manage scope changes and write proposals.
· Demonstrate ability to help senior management teams to set strategies, select, develop and implement tv programming.
· Interact frequently with “talent” while building new relationships, network with organizations, participate in seminars and conferences including delivery of presentations
· Monthly Base Salary $350-$500 based on experience
· Commission based on viewership / subscriptions
· 25% Revenue pool of all Sponsor / Commercial sells
If you are a highly motivated professional who has a passion thriving in a fast-paced environment that is also eager to help shape the future of TV with a true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences this is the opportunity to make a difference in our industry. We have several open apprenticeships that will provide both candidate and our company future success. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic team, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team by enjoying working hard and celebrating hard!
DTN TV is a leading media and entertainment network that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences as a consumer brand.
So, If CREATIVITY is KEY- We Want You!!! Send resume and contact info to info@ dancetalknetwork.tv or call 701.40 DTNTV (38688). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Interviews will be held Tuesday 2/11 & Wednesday 2/12
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $350.00 to $500.00 /month
- Filming: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative